Technology has advanced almost every aspect of life including cosmetic treatments. Today, there are treatments to help improve the appearance and health of your skin, letting you have a more youthful look for years. The Vectra H1 and Xoran® MiniCAT™ systems are parts of the advancements in the field of cosmetic surgery and help our specialist discover the hidden issues with your facial skin. These elite systems use 3D and video technology to pinpoint the reasons behind the issues that give your skin dullness, wrinkles, dryness and other issues that may add years to your appearance. These systems even allow you to get a preview of what you may look like after treatment.
The Vectra H1 3D imaging is a large camera that uses different filters and lenses to take an in-depth, complex picture of your skin. Once the issues are identified and the treatment prescribed, you may see how your face will look if you have the cosmetic procedures. Some of the information our specialist will get are:
• Skin analysis that is much more in-depth than was previously possible. The filters show small details about hidden brown and red spots and a facial volume map.
• A 3D view of your skin. In the past, doctors were only able to see a flat image of facial skin. With the Vectra H1 3D imaging system, we can see areas of the face that need work and more accurately recommend cosmetic procedures.
• A look into the future of your appearance. The technology allows for digitally rendering your face so you can see how you may look without fine lines and wrinkles or how you will look after a given procedure.
The MiniCAT™ IQ system produces high-resolution pictures of your temporal bones, sinuses and the skull base. It offers more than an X-ray because it is not only quicker, but it also provides pictures from different angles and 3D reconstructions. It may be used in conjunction with other technology for a better scan of the nasal cavities and show our specialist a clear path to treating nasal pressure. Some of the benefits of the MiniCAT™ IQ system are:
• You get comprehensive analysis quickly and efficiently. It only requires one visit for our specialist to get the results with no need to go to several doctors to get tested.
• The unit has an open-air design for your comfort. No tight, dark spaces.
• The system is safer than a traditional nasal X-ray because it uses less radiation.
When you have a consultation with our specialist at Ayala ENT & Facial Plastic Surgery, you can learn more about the Vectra H1 and Xoran® MiniCAT™ systems and how they can help with your skin issues. Contact us today to schedule an appointment at our office in McAllen!