Using the latest technology to discover the hidden issues with your face is a priority for Ayala ENT Facial & Plastic Surgery, and the Vectra H1 and Xoran® MiniCAT™ systems are the newest ways we can do this. By using video and 3D technology, these two elite systems can determine the underlying causes for your facial issues and preview your new look.
If you’re looking for the real story on your skin, contact our McAllen, TX offices for your consultation today.
Vectra H1 3D Imaging
The Vectra H1 is a handheld imaging system, basically a giant camera, that uses different lenses and filters to give a complex, in-depth view into your skin. Simply by having your picture taken, you can get some of the most important information regarding your skin’s current condition, and get a specialized preview of your skin after certain procedures.
Some of the high-tech information this system can give are:
- 3D Viewing: Instead of looking at a flat image of your face, this system allows for fully-actualized 3D viewing. This allows Dr. Ayala to precisely show you the areas of your face that need work, and give a more accurate preview of the work to come.
- In-depth skin analysis: By using different filters we are able to show details of your face previously hidden to us. This includes showing your face in grayscale, customizing the filters to show hidden red and brown spots or showing a facial volume map.
- Visualize Your Results: With the H1’s technology, we are able to digitally render your face to preview treatment results. See how you look without wrinkles or fine lines or see the difference a lip augmentation can make.
The H1 system gives us the opportunity to take advantage of technology to make your life easier. Call our office in McAllen, TX today for your consultation.
The MiniCAT™ IQ system provides high-resolution scans of the sinuses, temporal bones and the skull base. The MiniCAT™ IQ is better than a typical X-ray, you’re able to go from image capture to results in only 60 seconds. On top of that, you’re able to see different angles of your sinuses and see 3D reconstructions. Here are just a few of the things you get out of using this system:
- Single-visit diagnosis: Because the system works so quickly, you don’t have to spend half your day waiting for results. Get comprehensive analysis quicker and more efficiently
- An Open Design: Having an open design is essential for patient comfort. If tight spaces or darkness make you cringe, then this system is perfect for you.
- A Safer System: MiniCAT™ IQ uses less radiation than traditional nasal X-rays, making it a safer system for all.
- Better Time Usage: You don’t have to run between doctor’s offices anymore! The technology of the MiniCAT™ IQ saves you time by minimizing the time you spend in and out doctor’s offices.
The Mini CAT scans are used in conjunction with the NuVent Baloon sunuplasty procedure to create a seamless system. The Mini CAT system scans the nasal cavities, which is then uploaded to our Medtronic Image Guidance System, providing our doctors a path to clearing up sinus pressure. Just like how a car’s GPS tells the driver where to go, the Mini CAT provides the direction for our medical staff.
These processes work together and are tailor-made for the NuVent Baloon sinuplasty.
Using the latest technology isn’t something we do just to do it, we invest in technology to make your experience with us better than ever. Call the Ayala ENT & Facial Plastic Surgery offices in McAllen for your consultation about these two innovative systems.